HELP FOR COVID 19
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. LISTS AND LINKS ARE FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES AND NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE. ALWAYS CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE BEGINNING TREATMENT. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR INFORMATION YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
"Delay is what's killing people. Treat first.
Don't wait for test results."
-- Dr. Darrell DeMello, MD
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW
1. COVID 19 has 3 stages. (See diagram below)
2. In the US, "mainstream" focuses on shots and helping people
when they get to late stage 2 and/or Stage 3.
3. In reality, early treatment is key to defeating this virus.
While we are thinking "this is just a cold," the unseen virus is multiplying rapidly. (day 3-5) By day 6 or 7 it can attack with a vengeance.
By stage 3 it can have long-lasting or deadly results.
This site has excellent up-to-date
information - scroll down for links to preparation lists, physicians, pharmacists, videos of doctors explaining early treatment, and where to find help for long COVID or post shot.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
PREPARATION IS KEY!
1.Study the Therapeutic Response diagram above, check out the Health Freedom site listed at top right, and download the Comprehensive Guide at top right of this page to learn about effective early treatment Protocols
Vaccinated or not, you would be wise to study effective protocols for early treatment. The one we used is here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/ But contrary to media reports, there are many things that work, and EARLY treatment is key.
Note: Lists are being updated as doctors are learning more about the Delta variant. For example, currently at https://covid19criticalcare.com they suggest using Nigella Stavia (black cumin seed - 40mg/day) if Ivermectin is not available. Check the sites yourself to decide what you have available in your area. NAC is also being recommended.
2. Make a list or chart of supplements
After looking over the protocols, make a list or chart for the supplements you decide on. Use it for shopping, and keep it with your supplements. We can tell you from experience you'll be glad you did! Once you are sick it's hard to think, let alone figure all this out on your own! Reminder: check back to the sites often to see the updates as doctors learn more. SAMPLE SUPPLEMENT CHART
3. Don't procrastinate! Gather all the natural supplements you would need TODAY—as if you might be sick tomorrow—and keep them in one spot
Natural supplements are readily available locally. Do your shopping TODAY!
[Note: We shopped in January and didn't need them until June. Boy were we relieved that we had them ready to go!]
4. Schedule a tele-doc appointment if you would like to have prescriptions on hand
If you choose to use Ivermectin or HCQ for early treatment, or if you'd like to have Azithromycin or Budesonide on hand, you will need to schedule a call to get the prescription. Be sure to have both your supplements & Rx on hand BEFORE you need them. DO IT NOW!
High demand: You can imagine how swamped these doctors are since people are not able to obtain alternative protocols from their own physicians! So if you do not hear back from one right away, try another. Also, sometimes local pharmacies run low for these medications, and you may have to wait days—or a week—for the Rx to come in. Remember, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! The first 3-5 days are crucial, so be prepared as though your life depends on it - because it might. You can email us for drs/clinics we know of.
Here are some physicians offering early treatment:
Note: https://myfreedoctor.com is free and accepts donations
Remember! DON'T WAIT! Do it now because it takes time to schedule a call and then receive your Rx by mail. It wastes precious time when early treatment is key.
IF/WHEN YOU GET SICK
1. Use the supplements you have gathered
2. If you are high risk or feeling really sick, Monoclonal Antibodies are highly successful and the government has purchased them; they should be available to you: https://protect-public.hhs.gov/pages/therapeutics-distribution
NOTE: TO BE USED IN THE FIRST WEEK TO 10 DAYS - Not effective after that.
3. We have also heard of people experiencing a boost in immune from nutritional IV therapies. http://solsticewi.com
4. Our prayer in sharing this information is that you would not need to be hospitalized. Please read up on recommended hospital protocols and know ahead of time what your hospital allows. Many professionals are recommending you secure a POA for COVID for each person in your family (even if they are conscious) so you are kept in the loop about treatments if your loved one is hospitalized.
5. For people who experience long-lasting symptoms
THE HIGHWIRE WITH DEL BIGTREE
MEDICAL JOURNALISM - WEEKLY UPDATES ON LATEST SCIENCE - THIS IS EXCELLENT!
The Highwire with Del Bigtree - https://thehighwire.com
Their non-profit ICAN also gives help for vaccine injury reporting, and possibly legal action
THE STORY OF IVERMECTIN AND COVID: CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO
DR. MCCOLLOUGH ADDRESSING AAPS & ON THE JOE ROGAN SHOW
Joe Rogan asking Dr McCullough challenging questions - excellent! 3 hours ad definitely worth the listen.
UPDATED GUIDE TO THE MANAGEMENT OF COVID -19
THIS IS EXCELLENT!
Click below for pdf
VAERS — THE US GOVERNMENT'S ADVERSE EVENT REPORTING SYSTEM
LINK TO OUR HEALTH FREEDOM PAGE